Members of the Moot Alumni Association (MAA) enjoy various benefits, depending on which membership each person signs up for.
Benefits include participation at reduced rates in our conferences and conferences supported by the MAA, legal training / seminars, electronic access to the Vindobona Journal, representing the MAA at UNCITRAL Working Sessions information on unique opportunities in the field of international arbitration and trade law, possibilities to participate in various MAA Projects such as the Mentor-Mentee Program, among others.
The MAA offers two types of membership: (i) Free Membership; and (ii) Premium Membership. Details of each type of membership can be seen below.
FREE MAA Membership.
- The Free MAA membership includes:
- Being a formal part of the MAA worldwise network and connecting with people all around the world who share the same interests.
- The most up-to-date information about the MAA and events organized and sponsored by the MAA throughout the year.
Information on unique academic and professional opportunities in the fields of international arbitration and trade law.
- The possibility to represent the MAA by participating as an observer at UNCITRAL working sessions.
- The possibility to take part in various MAA projects, including the MAA Mentor-Mentee Programme, The Vindobona Journal of International Commercial Law and Arbitration, CISG Translation Project, among others.
- Log-in details and access to the “Members Only” section on the MAA website.
- Being a part of the MAA email list where you will receive information on MAA events, job and internship opportunities, research opportunities, opportunities to participate as an observer at UNCITRAL working sessions and many other opportunities in the field of international arbitration AND related fields.
Premium MAA Membership.
- All benefits of the FREE MAA membership.
- Additional benefits include:
- Electronic access to The Vindobona Journal of International Commercial Law and Arbitration.
- Discounted rates to MAA organized conferences and events.
- Prioritization for MAA opportunities.
- Providing financial support to the MAA
Cost: EUR 20.00